Search in press centre
Use the search box below to find materials about the EPO and our latest activities.
Laurent Lestarquit, José Ángel Ávila Rodríguez and their team nominated for EPO prize for work in developing core signalling technology
- FL Galileo winners EIA2017 Research Flemish.docx
- ES Galileo winners EIA2017 Research.docx
- FR Galileo gagnant EIA2017 Recherche.docx
- EN Galileo team winners EIA2017 Research.docx
- DE Galileo Gewinner EIA2017 Forschung.docx
- IT Lestarquit.docx
- ES Rodriguez.docx
- EIA 2017 Research Galileo DE.docx
- EIA 2017 PressRelease Research Galileo.docx
- EIA 2017 Communique Recherche Galileo FR.docx
At its launch, Espacenet immediately provided free access to 30 million patent documents from around the world, and has grown steadily to include more than 100 million documents from over 100 countries - making it one of the single largest sources of technical information available today.
At awards ceremony in Lisbon, European Patent Office (EPO) recognises German physicists for pioneering new medical imaging technologies
The European Patent Office (EPO) reveals short-listed inventors for prestigious award in the areas of automotive safety, biochemistry, communications, electronics, environment, nutrition and medical technology, whose work has improved our everyday lives and created economic prosperity
John Elvesjö and Mårten Skogö, together with Henrik Eskilsson and a team of engineers and scientists, developed a revolutionary eye-tracking system
Van Zanten nominated for EPO prize for his invention of ground-breaking automotive safety system
Dutch haematologist and Austrian biochemist recognised for developing first automated blood test to detect malaria...
- IT vandenBoogaart Hayden winners EIA2017 Industry.docx
- FR vandenBoogaart Hayden gagnants EIA2017 Industrie.docx
- EN vandenBoogart Hayden winners EIA2017 Industry.docx
- DE vandenBoogaart Hayden Gewinner EIA2017 Industrie.docx
- NL Van den Boogaart and Hayden.docx
- IT van der Boogaart.docx
- TV Script Boogaart u. Hayden english 26.04.17.docx
- EIA 2017 Industry vandenBoogaart Hayden DE.docx
- EIA 2017 PressRelease Industry van den Boogart.docx
- EIA 2017 Communique Industrie vandenBoogaart FR.docx
US engineers and German physicist recognised for developing new medical imaging technology...
The next round of the Popular Prize, which was introduced last year in conjunction with the renowned European Inventor Award, has begun. When the European Patent Office (EPO) presents the awards on 17 June in Berlin, one of the 15 finalists will be given a special honour: While a prestigious panel of judges will decide on the other awards, the decision on which inventor takes home the Popular Prize will be decided entirely by the general public.
Swiss engineer behind the Swatch watch nominated for European Patent Office (EPO) prize for his lifetime achievement